Afternoon Cabaret in Victoria, BC
"Little England Beyond Canada"
The LONDON BOBBY Cabaret Show is good time experience based on English music and humour. Call for more details.
If you have a group who would like a show, please call (250) 479-1828.
London Bobby, fifty years behind the times.
See Where is he now? LBdate for upcoming London Bobby concerts.
See Afternoon Cabaret for information on afternoon high tea shows.
See Picex for information about the Picadilly Express.
See Hightea for more pictures of London Bobby concerts.
When London Bobby is not appearing in Victoria here's a list of places which have a piano and sometimes have live entertainment.
London Bobby's Picks. Music venues in Victoria
Why is Victoria called 'Little England Beyond Canada?' Because we have double-decker buses, a strong English heritage and English style weather.
- Blethering Place. 598-1413. English Tea Room atmosphere, Entertainment most nights, pub-style on Saturday, trad jazz on Sunday.
- Hermann's Jazz Club. Has the finest grand piano in town and some great musicians playing it. Jazz groups some evenings, Dixieland jazz on Sunday afternoons. 388-9166
- Hotel Grande Pacific. Nice grand piano in the dining room providing background music. 386-0450
- The Laurel Point Inn. The 'Cook's Landing' lounge has a nice grand piano bar, entertainment. 386-8721
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel has a wonderful pub called The Snug. However the piano is in the banquet room where they have a dinner theatre. 598-4556
- Spinnaker's Pub. An excellent brew pub, they have a piano but nobody plays it. 386-2739
- Swiftsure Lounge, inner harbour. Jazz group with keyboard on Saturday afternoons. 388-0889
Errors and omissions please email me at: email@example.com Last update February 18, 2006
London Bobby Entertainment
Tel: (250) 812-3030 FAX: (250)744-2094
105-1497 Admirals Road, Suite 611, Victoria, BC, V9A 7N8, Canada